Wednesday, March 2, 2011

About The New Blog...

So before you go wondering why Blake is starting a new blog, be assured that I am not taking new time to have multiple spots on the blogosphere.

As it works out, I can no longer access my old blog, Blake Timm's Sidelines, to update.  Thanks to a change to our Internet provider and a chance in our e-mail address, my old login and password no longer works.  So because of that, I had to start a new blog.  New name, same writer.

But perhaps some new subject matter.  I still have some random thoughts about my chosen profession of sports information, but my passion and interest in running has certainly been refueled.  This has been even more so after completing my first marathon, the Portland Marathon, in October.  There is a lot about running I want to write about, including a number of my experiences in training for the marathon.

So I hope you enjoy some of my thoughts and experiences.  And thank you for checking the site out.

No comments:

Post a Comment